Join Brian Myers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Autodesk ReCap 360.
- [Bryan] I'm Bryan Myers, and I want to personally think you…for watching this video series on AutoDesk ReCap.…We covered the essential skills on how to use ReCap…to create and open your projects, as well as…to modify the cloud to display more appropriately…and be useful for measurements and for exporting…for the use in other software.…We even uploaded photos and allowed AutoDesk 360 processing…to create 3D model for us.…If you have further questions, please email me…at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will do my best…to answer your questions quickly.…
I also invite you to explore other courses on lynda.com…to continue to develop your industry, technology…and business skills.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.