Learn to navigate around the project using the ViewCube.
- The ViewCube allows you to zoom around your point cloud…and take a look at it from multiple different directions.…You can find the ViewCube in the…upper right-hand corner of your screen.…If for some reason the ViewCube is not on,…you can turn the ViewCube on by going…to your display settings, toggle UI Elements,…Tools, then select on ViewCube,…so that the ViewCube box has turned blue.…To use the ViewCube, you can either click…on one of the corners of the ViewCube…to go to that angle of your view,…you can select on the face of the ViewCube…to go to that face, in this case,…I selected on left, which takes us…to the left-hand side of our point cloud display,…or you can click on one of the edges of the ViewCube…and then just hold your mouse button down.…
By clicking on the ViewCube, holding your mouse button down,…you can then spin the model around…and take a look at it from pretty much any angle…that you would like to take a look at your model.…Also, you get some extra functionality…if it's inside of a planned view.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.