Import a point cloud into an existing project.
- [Narrator] To import data into one Recap project…from another Recap project, come up here to the home button.…Then select on import.…From here in the import files menu…select on select files to import.…Then underneath exercise files chapter two…the file I want to import into this project…will be two dot R-C-P.…Then click on open.…
Now we can see that it has that file listed…here in the circle.…It's calling it P-C two…and if we come over here to launch project…it will then load that part into this scan project.…So now we have the original scan project…which was here in the front.…That was number one…and then it's loaded number two here to the back.…To see it a little bit better,…we can select on the top of the view cube to zoom up…and this area up on top is project number two.…
To save it, come up here to the home button…then select on save as.…From save as we need to give it a name.…And I just want to call this project combined.…And we'll save it underneath exercise files chapter two.…And select save.…And we now have a combined project…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.