Review specific areas on the home screen and discover what they do.
- [Instructor] Each version of ReCap…has been a little different over the years…so your icons on the home screen…may be slightly different from my icons…on the home screen.…But more than likely,…over here on the left hand side…you have your tools to scan a project…or open up a photo project.…You can open an existing project…or go to preferences and actually make adjustments to ReCap.…There's an option here with a question mark…which will allow you to access the help menus.…
Also, on the left hand side…we have a button called "what's new?"…which will open up a dialogue box…that will give you the listing of…all the new features inside of the software.…Over toward the right-hand side…you'll have information that Autodesk…is pushing for you.…That means that they'll talk to you…about changes that will happen in the software…or an idea stream from the ReCap forum…on the Autodesk website.…Down toward the bottom of the screen…we have your recent projects…and if you've opened up projects in the past,…you'll see all those recent projects…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.