Understand how to export the ReCap photo project model to your computer.
- [Instructor] Once your photo project is complete,…you can then download files,…which are 3-D models,…based off of the photo project that you created.…You can highlight on the image of that project.…Then in the lower, right-hand corner,…you'll see three dots.…If you highlight over that area,…you'll then see a few different options.…Including the ability to share the project,…to delete the project,…or download the project.…If you select on downloads,…there's then two different options that you can download.…
One's an obj file,…which is an object file,…which can then be brought into Inventor or 3D Studio…to create renderings,…or just be part of your project.…Or you can download an RCM file,…which is a mesh file,…which can be brought into AutoDesk ReMake.…By selecting on the appropriate category,…it will then start to download the file,…which you can then use in the appropriate software.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.