Export a point cloud.
- [Voiceover] When you import in RECAP projects,…it's scanned files into a single RECAP project,…each one of those scanned files…is still independent of one another.…They just happened to both be loaded into a single project.…But, by using the export tool,…you could export out a RECAP project…which has a combined scan file,…which means it combines each one of the scan files…into one singular scan file.…To accomplish that, we can go to the export tool,…which can be found underneath home, and export.…
Next, it'll open up the export dialogue box,…and we need to give this export a name.…Let's just call it Export.…And that will be the name of the project,…as well as the name of the folder that will have…the new combined scan.…Click on save, and it will ask,…"Are you sure that you want to unify the scanned data?"…The reason why it asks is that…you'll still have your original point clouds,…but now you'll have a much bigger point cloud,…which combines all of them together.…
We want to do that, so let's select on…let's go; unify my project scans.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.