Create a new ReCap project.
- [Instructor] To create a new scan project…in ReCap, you need to select the scan project button.…That will open up the create new project…dialog box, and the first thing you'll…need to do is name your project.…This project will be a boiler room,…so let's name the project Boiler Room.…Then we need to select a place…to save our boiler room files.…I'd like to save it in the…exercise files chapter two folder.…If your version of ReCap does not say…desktop exercise files chapter two,…then you need to select whatever that…file structure is that's there in the dialog box,…then go to your desktop, your exercise files,…your chapter two folder, then click on select folder.…
Then select on proceed.…Now we have the boiler room project…saved in that location and the next thing we need…to do is bring in our scan data into the project.…Click on the select files to import button,…and the files we want to bring into this project…will be the 1.rcp and the 2.rcp.…These are two different groups of scans…that make up the entire boiler room.…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.