Add notes to the ReCap project.
- [Instructor] To add a note to your ReCap project,…go to the contextual tile menu,…highlight on the middle button,…then select on Note.…Now we need to select on any of the points…here in the point cloud.…And I really don't care where you select.…In my case, I will select up here.…And then it will open up a dialogue box…asking "What do you want to name this note?"…Now, this'll be the title that appears…in multiple different locations…indicating this is the name of the note.…Let's name this note Note #1.…
Now let's also add some additional information,…such as "This is our first note,"…or really whatever you want to type in this dialogue box.…I'll also mention that if you wanted to add an image file,…you could by selecting on Add Image,…but that's not required for this exercise.…Click on OK, and now we can see that Note #1 is pointing…to the spot that you selected there in your point cloud.…If you just highlight on that Note #1,…you'll then get that note.…
Let's add another note.…You can click down here where it has Note,…
- Starting a new scan or photo project
- Navigating the menu
- Importing data
- Recovering deleted points
- Selecting and sizing points
- Measuring distances and angles
- Setting outer limits
- Adjusting color, lighting, and the background
- Scanning regions
- Saving and exporting a project
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Scan Project: Home Menu
3. Contextual Tile Menu
4. Display Settings Menu
5. Additional Options
6. Photo Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.