- Experimenting with shutter speeds
- Working a coastal shot
- Shooting long exposures
- Venturing into the ocean to get a shot
- Working with foamy streaks on the surface of the water
- Photographing water spray
- Post-processing landscape photos in Photoshop Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
(inspiring music) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Justin Reznick, and we're on the road in the South Island of New Zealand. Our destination? The incredibly beautiful Punakaiki coast. We're gonna photograph three different beaches with incredible sea stacks, beautiful incoming waves over pebbles, caves, arches.
There's so much to explore. And of course, Pancake Rocks, where at high tide the waves come and shoot right out of these incredible blowholes. Now, there's an incoming storm, and for the next two days we're gonna be fighting the rain. I've got all my rain gear ready, but we're hoping for a few breaks to have the opportunity to make images. I'm so excited to get there. Let's head to the Punakaiki coast.
Travel Photography: Fjords of New Zealandwith Justin Reznick1h 40m Intermediate
Travel Photography: New Zealand's Lake Wanakawith Justin Reznick1h 6m Intermediate
1. Photographing the Punakaiki Coast
2. Working Quickly on a Secluded Beach at Low Tide
3. Photographing the Pancake Rocks
4. Image Review: The Wintery Coast
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.