- Experimenting with shutter speeds
- Working a coastal shot
- Shooting long exposures
- Venturing into the ocean to get a shot
- Working with foamy streaks on the surface of the water
- Photographing water spray
- Post-processing landscape photos in Photoshop Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
(inspiring music) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Justin Reznick, and we're on the road in the South Island of New Zealand. Our destination? The incredibly beautiful Punakaiki coast. We're gonna photograph three different beaches with incredible sea stacks, beautiful incoming waves over pebbles, caves, arches.
There's so much to explore. And of course, Pancake Rocks, where at high tide the waves come and shoot right out of these incredible blowholes. Now, there's an incoming storm, and for the next two days we're gonna be fighting the rain. I've got all my rain gear ready, but we're hoping for a few breaks to have the opportunity to make images. I'm so excited to get there. Let's head to the Punakaiki coast.