Join Chris Griffith for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Multidevice Prototyping with Ratchet.
- View Offline
- If you have access to the exercise files used through this title you'll find the [unintelligible] in the exercise files folder. Inside those folders you should see a collection of both finished and start directories. In addition some folders may include something like a [unintelligible] text file which I will use to save some copy and pasting efforts. I'll start each movie with a copy of one of these folders on the desktop and that folder opened in my text editor. If you don't have access to the exercise files you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
So let's get ready for multi-device prototyping with Ratchet.
- Installing Ratchet
- Setting up a web server
- Creating your first screen
- Configuring meta tags
- Adding content
- Connecting pages with Push.js
- Adding icons, buttons, form elements, and lists
- Defining your app theme with Ratchet