Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Programming the Internet of Things with iOS.
- I'm going to assume in this course, that you understand the basics of iOS app development. If you need a refresher you can go to the "iOS App Development Essential Training" course, with Simon Allardice here on Lynda.com. If you're thinking about building a thing, you might want to watch the "Up and Running with Arduino" with Peggy Fisher and/or the "Up and Running with Raspberry Pi" with Mark Niemann-Ross. Both available here on Lynda.com.
- Exploring the IoT universe
- Understanding sensors and effectors
- Connecting inputs and outputs
- Connecting to devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Using Apple iBeacon
- Creating your own things with programmable hardware
- Using IFTTT to program things
- Exploring trends in IoT
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Internet of Things (IoT)
2. Exploring Things
3. Connecting to Things
4. Using Apple iBeacon
5. Creating Things
6. Managing Your Things
7. The Future of IoT
Next steps3m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.