Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Programming the Internet of Things with iOS.
- If you are a member of Lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. We're going to give you the exercise files folder and it contains exercise files for chapters three, four and five. The BLEPeripheral-Start and -Final, and BLEScanner-Start and -Final are part of chapter three. The myBeacon folder is an app that works with Apple iBeacon that's part of chapter four and the HomeLightZ folder, MyHomeWeather folder and RPi-Python.pi file are all part of chapter five. So let's get started.
- Exploring the IoT universe
- Understanding sensors and effectors
- Connecting inputs and outputs
- Connecting to devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Using Apple iBeacon
- Creating your own things with programmable hardware
- Using IFTTT to program things
- Exploring trends in IoT
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Internet of Things (IoT)
2. Exploring Things
3. Connecting to Things
4. Using Apple iBeacon
5. Creating Things
6. Managing Your Things
7. The Future of IoT
Next steps3m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.