- Name the voltage Raspberry Pi requires.
- Cite the types of memory cards Raspberry Pi supports.
- Explain what NOOBS is.
- Cite the operating systems that are available for Raspberry Pi.
- Explain the differences between Scratch and Python.
- Describe the features of the Raspberry Pi NoIR camera.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Mark] Behind every great piece of software is the hardware to get the job done. Raspberry Pi is a micro computer that can help you explore real world computing. In my LinkedIn Learning course on Raspberry Pi, I'll show you hands-on examples of how to safely and successfully get a Raspberry Pi up and running, so you can experiment with the world of physical computing. I'm Mark Niemann-Ross, and I've been experimenting with embedded computing since 1978, when my father brought home a micro processor.
Grab your Raspberry Pi and jump into the world of embedded real-world computing.
1. A Quick Overview of Raspberry Pi
2. Select a Raspberry Pi and Accessories
3. Raspberry Pi Startup with NOOBS
4. Raspberry Pi Operating Systems
6. Sound I/O
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.