Join David Bombal for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction to Raspberry Pi, part of Practical Software-Defined Networking: 5 OpenFlow Physical Switches.
- [Instructor] Now, at the time of this recording, in December 2015, it's only been a few weeks since the Raspberry Pi foundation have released the Raspberry Pi Zero, which is a $5 computer. It's amazing how technology has advanced in the last few years to allow them to sell a computer with these specifications at such a low price point.
This device has a one gigabyte processor, 512 megabytes of RAM, a mini HDMI socket for 1080p video output, and various other options.
- Configuring and working with Zodiac FX
- Blocking specific protocols
- Writing flows to Zodiac FX
- Configuring and working with Raspberry Pi
- HPE physical switches
- Physical switches with the HPE SDN Controller
Skill Level Beginner
Networking Foundations: IP Addressingwith Timothy Pintello2h 35m Intermediate
Networking Foundations: Network Media (LANs)with Greg Sowell1h 9m Intermediate
1. Zodiac FX
2. Raspberry Pi
3. HPE Physical Switches
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.