Join David Bombal for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction to HPE physical switches, part of Practical Software-Defined Networking: 5 OpenFlow Physical Switches.
- [Instructor] In this video, I'm going to explain and demonstrate the configuration of physical HP switches running OpenFlow and integrated with the HP VAN SDN Controller. We'll look at the configuration of both HP ProVision switches as well as HP Comware switches. We'll then look at the results so I'd like to show you some show commands on the HP switches as well as the output on the HP VAN SDN Controller. This is an example of what the topology looks like on the HP Controller.
The topology consists of two Comware switches and two Provision switches, each having a Windows machine connected to them. I'll show you the output of the OpenFlow flow tables on the HP Controller as well as on the HP switches.
- Configuring and working with Zodiac FX
- Blocking specific protocols
- Writing flows to Zodiac FX
- Configuring and working with Raspberry Pi
- HPE physical switches
- Physical switches with the HPE SDN Controller
Skill Level Beginner
Networking Foundations: IP Addressingwith Timothy Pintello2h 35m Intermediate
Networking Foundations: Network Media (LANs)with Greg Sowell1h 9m Intermediate
1. Zodiac FX
2. Raspberry Pi
3. HPE Physical Switches
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.