Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the Bluetooth peripheral app, part of Programming the Internet of Things with iOS.
- Now it's time to build our Bluetooth Peripheral App.…It's going to be BLE Peripheral.…It's going to advertise a single service…and a single characteristic.…And it's going to support read and notification.…To implement write is just one more method…in the "CBPeripheralManagerDelegate,"…that you have to implement on the Peripheral side.…So let's go ahead and get started.…
- Exploring the IoT universe
- Understanding sensors and effectors
- Connecting inputs and outputs
- Connecting to devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Using Apple iBeacon
- Creating your own things with programmable hardware
- Using IFTTT to program things
- Exploring trends in IoT
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Internet of Things (IoT)
2. Exploring Things
3. Connecting to Things
4. Using Apple iBeacon
5. Creating Things
6. Managing Your Things
7. The Future of IoT
Next steps3m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.