Learn how to properly install and work with RabbitMQ—the popular open-source message broker—as a developer.
- [Peter] Are you looking for a way to integrate multiple applications and services? RabbitMQ is one of my favorite solutions to connect software systems. It's a proven message broker with a great community, multi-language support, and a friendly user experience. In this course will build a sample application for a fictional travel agency. I'll run RabbitMQ on my local machine and use it to send booking and cancellation messages to other applications and improve the security of our message broker. You'll learn how to troubleshoot RabbitMQ and understand the technology and protocol behind it. I'm Peter Morlion and I've been programming professionally since 2007. I'm ready to show you how you can use RabbitMQ to your advantage so that you can improve the reliability and scalability of your services. So let's get started.
- How message-based systems are used
- The AMQP protocol
- Exchange type use cases
- Publishing to RabbitMQ
- Consuming from RabbitMQ
- Filtering messages with direct and topic exchanges
- Setting up and using authentication
- Authorizing and blocking application actions
- Tracking message contents for troubleshooting
Skill Level Beginner
DevOps Foundations: Microserviceswith Laura Stone2h 12m Advanced
What's new in this update1m 18s
1. Get to Know RabbitMQ
2. Basic Usage
3. Advanced Usage
Go further with RabbitMQ2m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.