Join Scott Hirsch for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Repairing and Enhancing Audio with iZotope RX 4.
- View Offline
- This course has been designed as a comprehensive guide to repairing and enhancing audio using the amazing tools available in iZotope RX and RX 4 Advanced. In developing the course, I attempted to move beyond the manual-like description of the settings and parameters by providing some real world scenarios to work from. Although we do go into the intricacies of each module, I felt it was also important to see how they work on real music and real post-production examples. And I provided chapters where we do this.
If you're an RX 4 user, you'll notice we're using the Advanced version of RX 4. The only thing different about the Advanced version is that the Advanced set has more modules and more settings within those modules. At the very least, participating in this course with a standard RX 4, you can see what's available in the Advanced version. Aside from those differences, everything else will work the same.
- Exploring the workspace and workflow
- Processing files
- Cleaning audio
- Removing noise
- Working with a DAW
- Cleaning up noise in music and field audio
- Utilizing EQ Match and Ambience Match to fill gaps and match audio
- Time-stretching and pitching audio