Explore the noise reduction and audio restoration possibilities—for both music and post production—in iZotope RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Scott Hirsch and welcome to Repairing and Enhancing Audio with Izotope RX 4. In this course, we'll explore a range of audio noise reduction and restoration possibilities available with Izotopes RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced software. If you're new to working with Izotope's RX Suite, you'll love the speed, precision and flexibility you can achieve with the tools. For those of you who are already familiar with earlier versions of RX, brace yourself for a complete look at the awesome new features in RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced.
Along the way we'll be exploring musical and audio post production examples to repair and enhance. (electric guitar music) We'll use the new RX Connect to use RX 4 seamlessly along with your digital audio workstation host, like Pro Tools. - See lights. I mean, it's such a powerful - [Scott] We'll also explore a complete round trip workflow using RX 4 as a stand-alone app with Logic Pro X. We'll dive into all the Restoration, Production, and Utility modules, including Spectral Repair and Spectral and Dialogue Denoise.
I'll show you powerful RX 4 Advanced features like EQ Match and Ambience Match and much more. Now, let's get started.
- Exploring the workspace and workflow
- Processing files
- Cleaning audio
- Removing noise
- Working with a DAW
- Cleaning up noise in music and field audio
- Utilizing EQ Match and Ambience Match to fill gaps and match audio
- Time-stretching and pitching audio