Kesha Williams explains the options to continue your web services learning journey and recommends ways to expand the course project.
- This course gave you a great foundation…for understanding web services,…consuming public web services,…and building your own custom web services and APIs.…I hope you enjoyed it and learned how using…web services and RESTful APIs can benefit you…in your future programming.…I enjoyed showing you how to use Postman…to understand the data and how to integrate…a public RESTful API into a mobile application using Swift.…It was my pleasure to build custom web services…using a variety of languages with you.…
We inspected web services using SOAP UI and GraphicQL.…To further your learning, I recommend checking out…the other courses in the Library about microservices,…GraphQL, and web security.…Good luck on your web services journey…and if you have any questions about the course,…please feel free to reach out to me,…Kesha Williams, on LinkedIn.…See you next time.…
- What is a web service?
- Securing web services
- Consuming and creating a RESTful API
- Documenting an API
- Creating a web service
- Consuming a SOAP web service
- Developing APIs using GraphQL
Skill Level Beginner
HTTP Essential Trainingwith Morten Rand-Hendriksen50m 18s Beginner
What you should know1m 12s
1. Understanding Web Services
2. Using RESTful APIs and HATEOAS
3. Using SOAP-Based Web Services
4. Developing APIs Using GraphQL
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.