A client SDK provides wrapper classes that can be used to call an API. In this video, learn how to build SDKs for various languages using Swagger.
- [Instructor] In some situations, you may need … to import an existing OAS API definition file … into SwaggerHub. … So for example, we've worked within Swagger … editor to build out the catalog API definition … for H Sports. … Let's say that we're really happy with Swagger … editor but we'd like to graduate … to the collaboration features that we've discovered … within SwaggerHub. … All we need to do is click on file and then go … to save as YAML, and then within our course … workspace directory I'm going to name this YAML … file H Sports dash API dot YAML. … So I'll go ahead and save that, and now we can … navigate over to SwaggerHub and you'll see … the create new option within the left-hand sidebar. … Here we can select the import and document API … menu item, and it allows us via this dialogue … to browse for an API definition. … In this case we're going to grab … our newly-created H Sports dash API dot YAML file. … And then we can select the organization and the visibility. … So I'm going to leave that as H Plus Sport and private. …
- The architecture of the Swagger ecosystem
- Using the tools within the Swagger platform
- Building a basic API using Swagger
- Defining APIs
- Creating API documentation using Swagger UI
- Creating and publishing APIs with SwaggerHub
- API management with Apigee
- Monitoring API usage
Skill Level Intermediate
HTTP Essential Trainingwith Morten Rand-Hendriksen50m 18s Beginner
1. Swagger Ecosystem
2. Building API Specifications
3. Creating and Publishing APIs with SwaggerHub
4. Capstone Project
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.