Join Kevin Bowersox for an in-depth discussion in this video H+ Sport intro, part of Building APIs with Swagger and the OpenAPI Specification.
- [Instructor] Before we go any further, … I wanted to introduce you to H+ Sports. … H+ Sports is a fictional company … that provides products for an active lifestyle. … We'll be using H+ Sports as an example … throughout the lessons in this course. … We will build API definition files … that detail operations on an H+ Sports API … that pertain to things like the company's product catalog, … orders, and customers. … …
- The architecture of the Swagger ecosystem
- Using the tools within the Swagger platform
- Building a basic API using Swagger
- Defining APIs
- Creating API documentation using Swagger UI
- Creating and publishing APIs with SwaggerHub
- API management with Apigee
- Monitoring API usage
Skill Level Intermediate
HTTP Essential Trainingwith Morten Rand-Hendriksen50m 18s Beginner
1. Swagger Ecosystem
2. Building API Specifications
3. Creating and Publishing APIs with SwaggerHub
4. Capstone Project
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.