An API management platform is a tool for managing an entire organization's suite of APIs. In this video, learn how to proxy API traffic through the Apigee API platform.
- [Instructor] Swagger can generate … the server-side stub for a API … however, we still need to code … some of the API implementation. … In this lesson, we will build out … the remainder of the API implementation … using Java and Spring. … If you want to follow along, … you must have a Java 8 JDK installed … and Eclipse installed on your workstation. … To get started, I'm going to navigate … to our course workspace, … where I have the hsports catalog server zip file. … You may remember this from when we generated … our server side stub for the hsports catalog API. … We're going to go ahead and copy that zip file … and then I'm going to paste it … within my Eclipse workspace. … I've placed my Eclipse workspace on my desktop. … So inside the workspace, we just paste the zip file … and then we go ahead and extract that zip file … into the workspace. … Once it's extracted, … we can navigate back to Eclipse. … And now we're going to import the project … which was created using Maven. … So just type existing Maven project …
- The architecture of the Swagger ecosystem
- Using the tools within the Swagger platform
- Building a basic API using Swagger
- Defining APIs
- Creating API documentation using Swagger UI
- Creating and publishing APIs with SwaggerHub
- API management with Apigee
- Monitoring API usage
Skill Level Intermediate
HTTP Essential Trainingwith Morten Rand-Hendriksen50m 18s Beginner
1. Swagger Ecosystem
2. Building API Specifications
3. Creating and Publishing APIs with SwaggerHub
4. Capstone Project
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.