Join Mark Niemann-Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video The multiple ways to export R to HTML, part of Code Clinic: R (2015).
- There are other R Tools in libraries to be used…for HTML exports.…The easiest way to research these…is to look in The Comprehensive R Archive Network…or cran.r-project.org.…Some of them are used for documentation,…some of them are used to access files on the web,…some of them can be used for screen scraping data…that is in no useful format at all.…In any case there is a wide range of tools available…to be included with R…and again the best way to find those…is just to look at cran.r-project.org.…
Mark introduces challenges and then provides an overview of his solutions in R. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: R Studio tells me that it can't find files I expect to be available. Where can I find them?
A: Use the setwd() command to set the working directory to match the folder you're working in.
Q: I am unable to access the Lake Pend Oreille data from outside the U.S.
A: A static copy of this data is provided here for lynda.com members outside of the U.S.
R Statistics Essential Trainingwith Barton Poulson5h 59m Intermediate
1. Problem One: Statistical Analysis
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Accessing Peripherals
5. Recursion and Directories
Walking the directory sort code10m 56s
6. Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.