Learn how to perform accurate, rigorous analysis of healthcare data. Part two of the training series covers descriptive and regression analysis and interpretation.
- [Monika] I'm Monika Wahi, and welcome to my course, Designing Big Data Healthcare Studies, Part Two. This is the second course in the series designed to give you the tools to design great healthcare studies with big data. In chapter one of this course, we focus on the logistics of actually creating the analytic dataset that arose from the study design considerations in the last course. Chapter two is then focused on how to approach conducting the analysis. Chapter three describes how to interpret your final model in the context of your hypothesis.
Finally, we'll conclude, in chapter four, with a review of the course. Welcome, and I hope you are pleased with what you learn in this course.
- Planning for the analysis
- Descriptive analysis
- Stepwise regression analysis
- Interpreting the final model
- Redefining and defending the final model