Join Mark Niemann-Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Code Clinic: R.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Each problem in Code Clinic is accompanied by a set of source code files written in R. I suggest you download these files from the course home page and open them up on your local computer. I've also posted these files at my GitHub page, github.com/mnr/CodeClinicR. Feel free to fork or clone the files on that page. I've also created a Wiki if you'd like to add comments.
You'll need a copy of R installed on your computer to make sense of these files. Barton Poulson walks through this process in Up and Running with R. You'll be able to download everything you need from r-project.org. Once you have R installed, you'll be able to open up these files from the console simply by double-clicking on an R program file. Another alternative is to use R Studio.
Personally, I use R Studio extensively. Again, Barton Poulson explains how to install and get started with this program.
Mark introduces challenges and then provides an overview of his solutions in R. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Intermediate
R Statistics Essential Trainingwith Barton Poulson5h 59m Intermediate
1. Problem One: Statistical Analysis
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Accessing Peripherals
5. Recursion and Directories
Walking the directory sort code10m 56s
6. Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.