Learn about the critical nature of workflow to activate agile marketing.
- As important as data is, you will only realize…its full potential when you get everyone involved.…Each member of your marketing team needs to be aligned and…on board with a data first way of thinking.…This is not to suggest a data only way of thinking, however.…So keep that in mind.…The best marketing is often unexpected and echoes…a sentiment by Ralph Waldo Emerson.…He once said, do not go where the path may lead,…go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail.…This is the sentiment that the best marketers know.…
Without blazing a trail, it can be difficult…if not impossible, to break through the clutter and…have you message heard.…It's important to have your creative resources…in alignment then with your data driven marketing.…Also important to have your marketing directors and…your marketing managers and lo and behold,…please make sure your strategy team gets it too.…It will have an impact on everyone involved and it…will require some change management.…Again keep that in mind and just plan for it.…
In this course, discover how to gain valuable insights from large data sets using specific languages and tools. Follow Chris DallaVilla as he walks through how to use R, Python, and Tableau to perform data modeling and assess performance. As Chris dives into these concepts, he shares specific case studies that come directly from his own work with clients. Plus, he shares three essential—and practical—best practices for data-driven marketing that you can use to bolster your organization's marketing performance.
- Installing R, Python, and Tableau
- Navigating the UI for R, Python, and Tableau
- Using R, Python, and Tableau
- Exploratory analysis
- Performing regression analysis
- Performing a cluster analysis
- Performing a conjoint assessment
- Stakeholder alignment
Skill Level Intermediate
Online Marketing Foundations: Digital Marketing Researchwith Adriaan Brits1h 20m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Manage Your Teamwith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Ask Great Questionswith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Tell Stories With Datawith Doug Rose1h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Software Installation
2. Data, Exploratory Analysis, and Performance Analysis
3. Inference and Regression Analysis
5. Cluster Analysis
6. Conjoint Analysis
7. Best Practices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.