Learn about conjoint analysis.
- I love a good story about a startup company.…When Airbnb started out,…it was called AirBed and Breakfast, for example.…You could rent an airbed on someone's floor…and the owner of the home would provide…breakfast in the morning.…The idea didn't take off in its original incarnation…and the founders had to actually sell breakfast cereal,…of all things, to keep the company afloat.…Today, obviously, they are a roaring success.…The number one reason startups fail…is due to lack of interest from the market.…Remember that market may have intended to be,…or could've accidentally become.…
They create a product or provide a service…that the world simply doesn't want.…So, how do you know if a startup…is creating a desired product?…A great way to know is to ask the market itself,…to conduct a survey, or to observe consumer behavior.…In our example, let's assume we are working…for a startup organization,…one that is interested in becoming the leader…in the next wave of social media applications.…Their premise is simple.…They know certain features are critical,…
In this course, discover how to gain valuable insights from large data sets using specific languages and tools. Follow Chris DallaVilla as he walks through how to use R, Python, and Tableau to perform data modeling and assess performance. As Chris dives into these concepts, he shares specific case studies that come directly from his own work with clients. Plus, he shares three essential—and practical—best practices for data-driven marketing that you can use to bolster your organization's marketing performance.
- Installing R, Python, and Tableau
- Navigating the UI for R, Python, and Tableau
- Using R, Python, and Tableau
- Exploratory analysis
- Performing regression analysis
- Performing a cluster analysis
- Performing a conjoint assessment
- Stakeholder alignment
Skill Level Intermediate
Online Marketing Foundations: Digital Marketing Researchwith Adriaan Brits1h 20m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Manage Your Teamwith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Ask Great Questionswith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Tell Stories With Datawith Doug Rose1h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Software Installation
2. Data, Exploratory Analysis, and Performance Analysis
3. Inference and Regression Analysis
5. Cluster Analysis
6. Conjoint Analysis
7. Best Practices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.