Learn how to install Python for use with the course materials.
- The second language we use is called Python.…The platform is a little bit different…than what we experienced with R…because the integrated development environment…that we're going to use with Python…actually runs in your web browser.…Like Google Chrome or Firefox.…So the first step is to download and install Anaconda.…So follow the link on your screen…and this is the Anaconda website…and we'll scroll down below…and it's already detected that we're running OSX…if you're running Windows or Linux…you can click on these tabs or it will likely…identify that your already on that platform…and we're going to download the graphical installer.…
Now, I'm going to open up that package installer in my finder…going to double-click on it…and this will walk us through a Wizard…to do the necessary installation.…Now that Anaconda has completed its installation…we are going to close out of the Wizard…and at this stage we should be able to open up…what's called a Jupyter notebook.…There are two ways to open Anaconda.…The first is we can go to spotlight search…
In this course, discover how to gain valuable insights from large data sets using specific languages and tools. Follow Chris DallaVilla as he walks through how to use R, Python, and Tableau to perform data modeling and assess performance. As Chris dives into these concepts, he shares specific case studies that come directly from his own work with clients. Plus, he shares three essential—and practical—best practices for data-driven marketing that you can use to bolster your organization's marketing performance.
- Installing R, Python, and Tableau
- Navigating the UI for R, Python, and Tableau
- Using R, Python, and Tableau
- Exploratory analysis
- Performing regression analysis
- Performing a cluster analysis
- Performing a conjoint assessment
- Stakeholder alignment
Skill Level Intermediate
Online Marketing Foundations: Digital Marketing Researchwith Adriaan Brits1h 20m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Manage Your Teamwith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Ask Great Questionswith Doug Rose1h 14m Appropriate for all
Learning Data Science: Tell Stories With Datawith Doug Rose1h 17m Appropriate for all
1. Software Installation
2. Data, Exploratory Analysis, and Performance Analysis
3. Inference and Regression Analysis
5. Cluster Analysis
6. Conjoint Analysis
7. Best Practices
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.