The word cloud package provides a number of capabilities to customize the word cloud. Enhance the word cloud for a better look and feel.
- [Instructor] Now, we will further fine tune the word cloud … created in the previous video. … First, we will show the word cloud in the order of frequency … by using "random.order=FALSE,". … This will show the words with higher frequency … in the center, and the less frequent ones along the bottom. … We also specify the font, and font family, … to beautify the word cloud. … Let's choose the family of Helvetica, … and a font size of three. … Let's execute this code, and see the results. … Next, we will add some color to the word cloud. … For this we use the "RColorBrewer" library. … We first create a palette using the "Dark2" pattern. … The "Dark2" pattern provides a set of dark colors, … for the display. … We then use that palette in the word cloud. … Let's execute this code and view the results. … This library supports a number of other parameters … to change the look and feel of the word cloud. … If you are going to be using this in an executive summary, … or in some other distributed document, …
- Creating a word cloud
- Analyzing sentiment
- Extracting emotions from text
- Clustering similar entities based on text
- Using classification for supervised learning
- Recommending items to users based on text data analytics
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Word Cloud
2. Sentiment Analysis
5. Predictive Text
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.