An n-gram database provides reference data for predictive text. Build an n-grams database using processed text data.
- [Instructor] Let's build an N-grams database … with bigrams generated from the course_description dataset. … Bigrams are pairs of words that occur together. … Bigrams have a first word … and a second word that occurs after that. … In order to build the database, … we need to split the first and second words … and build a table with the first word, … the second words and the frequency. … For large corpora, … we would typically create a database table … to store this information. … In this example, we will simply use a DataFrame … to store the same information. … To build this table, … we iterate through the bigrams DataFrame. … For each row, we split the bigrams into first … and second words. … We then store them back into the same DataFrame. … Let's execute this code and review the updated DataFrame. … We see the first word, second word and the frequency stored … in this DataFrame. … This database can then be used for querying. … For example, if we want to find all the second words …
- Creating a word cloud
- Analyzing sentiment
- Extracting emotions from text
- Clustering similar entities based on text
- Using classification for supervised learning
- Recommending items to users based on text data analytics
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Word Cloud
2. Sentiment Analysis
5. Predictive Text
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.