Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video What is the Quicken mobile app?, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…The Quicken 2014 mobile App is an alternate method of accessing…your spending account information directly from your mobile phone or tablet.…The Quicken 2014 mobile App is available…for the iPad, iPhone and Android mobile devices.…However, it only works with the Quicken 2014 for Windows software.…It does not work with earlier versions of Quicken or Quicken for Mac.…You'll need to be connected to the internet…from your mobile device to use this software.…Quicken Mobile syncs your financial…information between your desktop software and…your mobile device, so you can enter, edit and categorize transactions, check…your account balances and your budget from your mobile device, and even…snap photos of your important receipts and save them to your account.…
It's important to note, that this is…an optional add-on App with very limited features.…It's not a substitute for the desktop software.…The Quicken mobile App has a much more…limited feature set than the Quicken desktop software.…And you can't even use it if you don't have the desktop software installed.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.