Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing your portfolio, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…When you add your investment accounts to Quicken you can see an overall…view of all your investments accounts in…the portfolio window under the investing tab.…Remember this portfolio page gives you an overview…of all the investments you've added to quicken.…Make sure you've added all your investment and…retirement accounts so your portfolio view is accurate.…The Portfolio page lists every security in your Quicken investment accounts.…You can further refine your view…by customizing the information being displayed.…Let's take a closer look at the Portfolio page and…see how you can view your portfolio information in different ways.…
To see the Portfolio page, click the Investing tab.…And click the Portfolio button.…Before you start reviewing your portfolio, do a One Step Update, to…download your most recent transactions, and to update stock quotes and prices.…To update your accounts online from a portfolio page,…select this Update drop down, and select One Step Update.…Once your accounts have been updated, and stock…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 25s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.