Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Quicken Bill Pay, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…Quicken Online Bill Pay is an optional fee-based add-on…service provided by Intuit for users of the Quicken software.…It's a way to pay your bills online from within the Quicken software.…First, I want to clear up a common misconception.…You do not have to sign up for Quicken Online Bill…Pay in order to be able to download transactions from your bank.…At the time of this recording, the charge for…Quicken Online Bill Pay is a $9.95 monthly subscription fee.…Keep in mind that most banks have an online…bill pay feature that you can use without a charge.…
And you can still download these transactions…to your register to keep up to date.…However, to use online bill pay through your…bank, you'll need to visit the bank's website.…The only way you can pay bills from within the Quicken…software is to sign up for Quicken's Online Bill Pay feature.…With Quicken Online Bill Pay, you can pay bills from multiple accounts.…To use Quicken Online Bill Pay, you first need to make sure the financial…institution that you use to pay your…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.