Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Quicken mobile app overview, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…Let's take a few minutes to walk through how you can…use the features and functions available in the Quicken 2014 mobile app.…It's not the most robust app, but there's a few neat features you can use.…There are three main things you can do with the Quicken mobile app.…You can view your spending account balances and work with transactions.…You can take and save photos of important receipts.…And you can monitor your budget.…I'll show you how to use these features…using the Quicken 2014 mobile app for iPad.…First let's look at how you can work with…your spending account balances and transactions with Quicken Mobile.…
The first time you open your mobile app, using your Intuit user…name and password, your information will be fully synced with Quicken Mobile.…Your mobile app will show you the spending accounts…and any budgets you've synced with your Quicken desktop software.…From the Home screen, let's look at our spending accounts.…Click on this small right hand arrow, next to Accounts in the lower right.…It will bring up a list of all the…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Making Investment Decisionswith Rudolph Rosenberg56m 25s Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.