Join Sally Norred for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Quicken 2014 Essential Training.
…I hope you enjoyed Quicken 2014 Essential Training.…I've created a playlist for you if you want…to learn more about financial literacy, or financial software.…The first course I'm recommending is Financial…Literacy: Reading Financial Reports with Rudolph Rosenberg.…You can learn more about how to read…your financial statements and documents in this course.…If you use QuickBooks Pro 2014 or QuickBooks for Mac for…your small business, watch Jess Stratton's excellent courses on these topics.…Thanks, and good luck managing your money in Quicken 2014.…
- Touring the interface and setting up an Intuit ID
- Understanding account types
- Adding and updating accounts
- Tracking spending
- Searching, sorting, and filtering transactions
- Categorizing transactions and customizing categories
- Reconciling accounts
- Creating and understanding spending reports
- Projecting future balances
- Using Quicken Online Bill Pay
- Creating a budget
- Creating a debt reduction plan and savings goals
- Using the Lifetime Planner and the Tax Center
- Tracking investments
- Viewing your investment portfolio
- Creating and understanding investment reports
- Using the Quicken mobile app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Touring Quicken
2. Setting Up Accounts
3. Tracking Your Spending
4. Setting Up Bills and Income
5. Planning Your Financial Future
6. Tracking Investments
7. Using the Quicken Mobile App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.