This movie identifies the exercise files provided for this course and where you can store them on your computer.
- [Voiceover] In this course, we're building a company file from the ground up. I've included a few exercise files to help us do that. They're in the exercise files folder, which I've placed on the desktop. But you can save them anywhere you want. However, you don't have to use this sample data. You can always use your own files.
- Converting existing data into a QuickBooks format
- Creating a company file from scratch
- Adding accounts and subaccounts
- Setting up customers, vendors, products, and services
- Opening balance information
- Recording account opening balances
- Recording open transactions
- Adjusting sales tax balance and inventory quantity
- Setting up closing data
- Adding users
Skill Level Appropriate for all
QuickBooks Payroll Essential Trainingwith Bonnie Biafore1h 28m Appropriate for all
QuickBooks Desktop: Tips and Trickswith Bonnie Biafore3h 2m Appropriate for all
1. Importing Data from Another Accounting Program
Convert data into QuickBooks2m 47s
2. Starting from Scratch
3. Defining Account Opening Balances
4. Recording Open Transactions
5. Adjusting Accounts
6. Wrapping Up Your Company File Setup
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.