- View Offline
- Setting up a new company file
- Working with the chart of accounts
- Adding bank accounts and credit cards
- Setting up sales tax
- Adding customer, vendor, and employee profiles
- Billing customers
- Receiving payments
- Handling refunds
- Recording deposits
- Paying employees
- Sharing QuickBooks with others
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton, and welcome to QuickBooks Pro 2014. QuickBooks is a very powerful, and very flexible, accounting package. You don't need to be an accountant to use QuickBooks, and I've actually designed this course for those that aren't accountants, as I'll show you how to build your company from start to finish, and explain some general accounting procedures in the process. I'll show you how to begin by creating a new company file, and backing it up on a regular basis. Then I'll take you through setting up your shop by adding your financial accounts.
When you're all set up, I'll show you everything you'll be doing in your day-to-day operations, such as creating estimates and purchase orders, sending invoices to customers, receiving payments, and printing checks. I'll show you all of these things and much more. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started right now.