QuickBooks for Mac Essential Training
You don't need to be an accountant to know how to use QuickBooks. Learn how to manage the finances for your small business yourself with the Mac version of this powerful accounting package. Jess Stratton shows how to create a new company file and back it up on a regular basis, and then set up accounts, taxes, and inventory items. Once your accounts are established, learn how to create estimates and purchase orders, send invoices, receive payments, and print checks—all of the day-to-day tasks that keep your business running. Finally, learn to integrate with online banking, find data and run reports, and close the books with end-of-year preparations.
- Setting up a new company file
- Working with the chart of accounts
- Adding bank accounts and credit cards
- Setting up sales tax
- Adding customer, vendor, and employee profiles
- Billing customers
- Receiving payments
- Handling refunds
- Recording deposits
- Sharing QuickBooks with others
- Running reports
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton and welcome to QuickBooks for Mac. QuickBooks is a very powerful accounting package. You don't need to be an accountant to use QuickBooks and I've actually designed this course for those that aren't accountants as I'll show you how to build your company from start to finish, explaining some general accounting procedures in the process. I'll show you how to begin by creating a new company file and then backing it up on a regular basis. Then I'll take you through setting up your shop by adding all your financial accounts. After that, it's time to start adding products and inventory items.
When you're all set up, I'll show you everything you'll be doing in your day-to-day operations such as creating estimates and purchase orders, sending invoices to customers, receiving payments, and even printing checks. I'll show you all of these things and much, much more. We have a lot to cover so let's get started right now.
Lighting with Flash: Portrait of a Beekeeper and His Bees40,705 Views
Ron Crabb's Matte Painting Project: Start to Finish73,307 Views
Encore CS4 Essential Training643,564 Views
Encore CS3 Essential Training358,644 Views
Artist at Work: Developing a Composition10,206 Views
QuickBooks Pro 2015 Essential Training517,284 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views