Join Bonnie Biafore for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of QuickBooks: Setting up a Company File In Depth.
- [Voiceover] That's how you get existing financial records…into a Quickbooks company file.…At this point, you're ready…to keep your books in Quickbooks.…If you need help with that,…check out the Quickbooks Essential Training courses,…and if you run into bookkeeping tasks…you aren't sure how to handle,…you might find the answers in my courses…on Quickbooks Payroll, Tips and Tricks,…and Advanced Bookkeeping for Quickbooks.…Remember, you can also get help…from the Quickbooks Support website.…
This is Bonnie Biafore,…and thanks for joining me to set up a new company file…with existing records.…
- Converting existing data into a QuickBooks format
- Creating a company file from scratch
- Adding accounts and subaccounts
- Setting up customers, vendors, products, and services
- Opening balance information
- Recording account opening balances
- Recording open transactions
- Adjusting sales tax balance and inventory quantity
- Setting up closing data
- Adding users
Skill Level Appropriate for all
QuickBooks Payroll Essential Trainingwith Bonnie Biafore1h 28m Appropriate for all
QuickBooks Desktop Tips and Trickswith Bonnie Biafore3h 2m Appropriate for all
1. Importing Data from Another Accounting Program
Convert data into QuickBooks2m 47s
2. Starting from Scratch
3. Defining Account Opening Balances
4. Recording Open Transactions
5. Adjusting Accounts
6. Wrapping Up Your Company File Setup
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.