This movie identifies the exercise files provided for this course and where you can store them on your computer.
- [Voiceover] In this course, we're building a company file from the ground up. I've included a few exercise files to help us do that. They're in the exercise files folder, which I've placed on the desktop. But you can save them anywhere you want. However, you don't have to use this sample data. You can always use your own files.
- Convert existing data into a QuickBooks format.
- Identify how to create a company file from scratch.
- Recall how to add accounts and subaccounts to a company file.
- Create products and services in QuickBooks.
- Define the opening balance.
- List open transactions.
- Apply changes to sales tax balance.
- Identify how to adjust inventory.
- Modify the closing date.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
QuickBooks Payroll Essential Trainingwith Bonnie Biafore1h 28m Appropriate for all
QuickBooks Desktop: Tips and Trickswith Bonnie Biafore3h 3m Appropriate for all
1. Importing Data from Another Accounting Program
Convert data into QuickBooks2m 47s
2. Starting from Scratch
3. Defining Account Opening Balances
4. Recording Open Transactions
5. Adjusting Accounts
6. Wrapping Up Your Company File Setup
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.