- Determine under what scenario you would need to change your company in QuickBooks.
- Explain how to import data from other applications into QuickBooks.
- Describe the purpose of the Jobs feature in QuickBooks.
- Identify the steps in creating a new payroll item in QuickBooks.
- Relate the security requirements used for protecting credit cards in QuickBooks.
- Differentiate the cash method reporting basis from the accrual method.
- Recognize how to accurately specify a time period for generating reports.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Narrator] Starting and running a business is a business in itself. You're busy trying to perfect your craft or trade and also keeping your customers happy and returning. Fortunately, QuickBooks Pro 2020 makes running the business so easy that you can focus on the heart of what you do. QuickBooks can not only take care of the day-to-day operations, like invoicing and creating purchase orders, it can also manage your banking and employees. You can even do reporting with ease to help service your customers better and make things easy at tax time. My name is Jess Stratton, and I've had my own small business for over 15 years. QuickBooks is the glue that holds it all together. We're going to set up and run a fictional company together in my LinkedIn Learning course, and we're going to have fun doing it.
1. What's New in QuickBooks Pro 2021
2. Navigate QuickBooks
3. Work with Company Files
4. Set Up Shop
5. Add Customers
6. Work with Vendors
7. Add Employees
8. Manage Day-to-Day Operations
9. Handle Special Cases
10. Administer Payroll
11. Manage Online Banking
12. Share QuickBooks with Others
13. Find Information Quickly
14. Run Reports
15. Manage Year-End Preparations
16. Customize QuickBooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.