QuickBooks Pro 2012 Essential Training
Let author Bonnie Biafore show you how to use the QuickBooks Pro 2012 accounting software to manage your business's finances, from creating accounts to organizing customer, vendor, and item records. The course also details core QuickBooks features, including recording bookkeeping transactions, such as bills and invoices, and reconciling accounts and managing company files.
- Using the QuickBooks menus and home page
- Creating and customizing a company file
- Setting essential preferences
- Setting up a chart of accounts
- Setting up customer, job, and vendor records
- Setting up items for services, products, time billed, and mileage
- Setting up sales tax, discounts, and other charges
- Understanding the difference between transactions such as bills, invoices, credit memos, sales receipts, statements, and journal entries
- Creating purchase orders and bills
- Invoicing customers
- Handling credits and refunds
- Receiving payments
- Depositing funds in a bank account
- Working with bank accounts, credit cards, and petty cash
- Recording journal entries
- Backing up and restoring a company file
Hi! I'm Bonnie Biafore and I'd like to welcome you to QuickBooks 2012 Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you how to set up and use QuickBooks 2012 to keep the books for your business. I'll show you how to create accounts to track the money you make and spend. And you'll also learn how to create customer, vendor, and item records so you can track how you earn income, where you spend your money, and what you buy and sell. I'll explain the difference between different types of transactions like bills, invoices, and journal entries.
Then for the real fun, I'll walk you through receiving the payments that customers send to you and depositing the cash in your bank account. You'll also learn how to work with your credit cards and petty cash. So let's get started with QuickBooks 2012 Essential Training.
There are currently no FAQs about QuickBooks Pro 2012 Essential Training.
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
3ds Max 2015 Essential Training495,296 Views
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,429,883 Views
3ds Max 2013 Essential Training820,714 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,545,810 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training5,659,883 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views