Learn how to adjust product prices on invoices with online price rules.
- [Instructor] Online price rules,…a feature available in QuickBooks Online Plus,…let you adjust prices on invoices…based on things like date range, customer,…item, type of product or service, and type of customer.…The first thing we're gonna do is enable price rules.…So let's head up to the top right and click the gear icon.…Then under your company choose account and settings.…Over on the left select the sales category.…
In the products and the services section…you wanna click that so you can turn on the checkbox,…turn on price rules.…Notice that right now it says beta,…and that means it could change before it's finalized,…so you might see some things that look slightly different…than what I'm showing you here.…Let's go ahead and click save.…And then down at the bottom right click done.…
To get to price rules we're gonna…head over to the left side and click sales.…If you don't see your products and services list…up at the top of the screen click products and services.…Then once you see that list, go over to the top right,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.