Set up payment terms, locations, and classes.
- [Instructor] QuickBooks Online Lists…make your bookkeeping faster and easier.…For example, Payment Terms tell the program…when bills and invoices are due.…Locations and Classes help you categorize transactions,…so you can evaluate financial performance in various ways.…Let's go up to the Settings Icon, click that,…and then, underneath the Lists heading, choose All Lists.…
We're going to start with Terms.…Over on the right side of the screen,…click the link for Terms…and that takes you to the Terms screen.…You can see that QuickBooks Online…has already created the most commonly use terms for you,…but you can create additional ones, if you want.…Let's go ahead and create a new term.…I'm going to head up to the top right…and click the New button,…that opens up the New Term dialogue box.…The first thing that you do, is you name the term.…
I'm going to call mine Day 15 2%…because it's a good idea to give some indication…of what the term represents.…I'll explain how I came up with this name…as I set up the term.…Well, the first thing we're going to do is,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.