Add and manage additional users.
- [Instructor] If you use QuickBooks Online Essentials,…you can have up to three users,…QuickBooks Online Plus allows up to five users.…When you're ready to add other users…to help keep the books, here's what you do.…Head up to the top right and click the Settings icon,…then, under Your Company, choose Manage Users.…When you do that, you'll see the users…that are assigned to your company.…In this case, we have the person who set up the company.…
Their Access Rights are set to Master Admin…and we also have the user that we set up…for Time Tracking, earlier in the course.…Now, before you create a new user,…be sure to change your browser settings…to allow popups from qbo.intuit.com.…Once you've done that, to create a new user, click New.…In this example, we're going to create a Regular…or Custom user, so I keep this option selected…and then, click Next.…
For this user, I'm going to limit what they can do,…so I select the Limited option,…and I'm going to limit them to Customers and Sales.…When I turn on that checkbox,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.