Email invoices to customers.
- [Instructor] If you're tired of printing…and mailing invoices,…you can switch to sending them electronically.…Before we actually send anything electronically,…we're going to change some settings in QuickBooks Online.…So, head up to the top right and click the Settings icon,…then choose Account and Settings.…In this case, we're going to click Sales…and then, you want to find the Messages section.…Click that, so you can change the settings.…
You can specify the default email message…that's sent with your sales forms…and it's mostly set up the way you want.…We've got the checkbox turned on to include a greeting…and it's Dear and then, the contact name,…and we have a standard message,…in this case, we're setting it up for an invoice.…So, the subject says Invoice…and then inserts the invoice number,…and then says, from Two Trees Olive Oil.…If you want to change this message,…you can change it to whatever you want.…
I'm going to leave it the way it is.…Next, if you want to get a copy of the email…that you send to your customer,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.