Run a report.
- [Instructor] QuickBooks Online contains…quite a few built-in reports.…When you run a report, you can tweak a few settings,…like the date range,…and then print or send the report to others.…To see the reports in QuickBooks Online,…in the navigation bar on the left hand side,…click reports.…That takes you to the reports screen.…Now if you look at the middle of the page,…there's a set of tabs for reports.…Let's start with recommended.…
When you click recommended, you'll see…the most commonly used reports.…Things like profit and loss and balance sheet.…On the other hand,…if you go to the right end of the tabs…and click all reports,…you can see all of the built-in reports.…Now one thing you might have to do…is click this link, all reports,…with the left pointing arrow.…That way you can see…all of the different categories for reports.…So let's take a look at the business overview category.…
I'm going to click that link…and you can see that business overview…includes profit and loss and balance sheet.…Also, if you use classes or locations,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.