Find and pay open bills in QuickBooks Online.
- [Instructor] QuickBooks Online makes it easy…to see the bills you need to pay.…You choose the bills to pay,…how much to pay on each,…and QuickBooks Online records the payment transactions.…Let's start by going to the vendors list.…From the dashboard,…go to the navigation bar on the left side…and click expenses.…Then at the top of the screen, click vendors.…When you look at the vendors list,…there are colored bars up above the table.…
The orange bar shows bills that are past due.…In this case, it's $0,…so that's good news.…The next bar is for open bills,…and it shows how many open bills there are…and the total amount.…The green bar on the right side shows how much you've paid…in the last 30 days.…Now in addition to seeing a quick look…at the status of what you need to pay vendors,…there's a really great shortcut.…
If you want to see just the vendors who have open bills,…click the bar that says open bills,…and the vendor list will filter to just show those vendors.…You can do the same thing with overdue bills.…If I click the overdue bar,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing a QuickBooks Online edition
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up billable expenses and time
- Paying bills
- Creating invoices
- Handling refunds
- Depositing payments
- Handling downloaded online banking transactions
- Running and customizing reports
- Automating recurring transactions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up Customers and Vendors
3. Setting Up to Sell Products and Services
4. Paying for Expenses
6. Receiving Payments
Receive payments9m 40s
7. Working with a Bank Account
Set up bank rules7m 44s
8. Reviewing Financial Information
9. Other Tasks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.